Sunday, August 16, 2009

Labor Day Fun Run with the Candidates

We are so excited for our next fun run!!! It will be held Labor Day September 7Th at 7:00a.m. with the kids race at 8:30. We will meet in front of Eagle Valley Elementary. We have invited all of the candidates running for mayor and city council to join us. It will be a great chance to say hello and put their names with their faces!! We will also be adding a few give aways at the end of this race. I would like to remind those who joined us at our July 25Th run of our "Bring the most friends" contest. Remember this is a FUN RUN and WALK and all are welcome. I almost forgot the best part, this event for the whole family is FREE!!!! We look forward to seeing you all there!!!!

3 comments:

  1. thank you for organizing and communicating about his event. I am excited to run and think it'll be lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I'm going to miss out on this. I'll be thinking of you guys while I'm doing my Tri in Murray the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Heidi! Can't wait to hear about your tri.

    ReplyDelete