Sunday, July 26, 2009

Running News

I am so excited for this new blog! Hopefully it will help all of us who love to run, walk or just work out stay connected and motivated. Thank you to all who participated in the July 25Th run! We had a great turn out and a lot of fun! Congrats to all the participants who met their goals and finished the run. We are excited and looking forward to our next run on Labor Day! Again the race will start at 7:00 A.M. with a kids race following at 8:30. There will be a give away to the runner who brings the most friends!!

4 comments:

  1. MaryAnne, thanks for creating this blog! You are such a great support to us newbies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with Tricia. I'm looking forward to our next run on Labor Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the next run and an even bigger turnout! (and Alaina smokin' again of course!)

    You're great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on Saturday MaryAnne!

    FYI, I am doing the top of utah half on Aug 29 and the Daybreak tri on Sept 19. If anyone would like to join me, I'd love it! I planned to do a different tri, but we are being sent to a military thing that weekend, so can't do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete